Friday, May 8, 2009
Level Up
I ran another half marathon last weekend and came in at 1:57:44, my fastest time yet. Now all I have to do is do that twice in a row... Easier said than done. I need to get myself to the point where I can mindlessly churn off miles at a 9 min pace or so. I find myself running 8min 30sec miles for the first 6-7 and then slowing down to 9-30's or worse. Still, it was a big improvement. Just to know I've done half at the speed I'd need to go 4 hours is a huge lift after running a 2 hour 8 min half just two weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on a great time. Big improvement from your run a couple of weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! I see from your Blog you're planning to run your first half this month. Good luck!
ReplyDelete